KYOSHO - INFERNO MP10T TRUGGY 1:8 GP 4WD
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 83 points. Votre panier vous rapportera 83 points qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 16,60 €.
KYOSHO - INFERNO MP10T TRUGGY 1:8 GP 4WD
KYOSHO - INFERNO MP10T TRUGGY 1:8 GP 4WD 33017B
From the race winning Inferno ST-RR series, we have developed a brand new Truggy design which will give an edge to competition. Chassis is based on the Inferno MP10 but refined for Truggy competition.
All new chassis focused on the modern track conditions. The new Inferno Truggy has focused on tweaking the geometry, weight distribution, airflow and durability.
Kyosho MP10T SpecialFeatures :
● New Body : Like the MP10 much focus has been put into the body. All new unique design which is quite unique both in looks and performance. Focused on the best air flow possible with roof fins. Signature side pod design allows smoother airflow to the main rear wing for more rear traction. Deep rear channel with center fin for optimal engine cooling and stability.
● Wing mount : The new 1 piece wing mount design is more durable and at the same time, reduces weight by 7 grams.
● Wing : Rear wing features two vertical fins to enhance stability through jumps. A Gurney flap can be attached to the trailing edge for three downforce adjustment settings: without flap / 5mm / 8mm
● Main chassis : 3mm 7075 aluminum chassis with hard anodizing. Durable and improved flex characteristics.Engine/fuel tank, servos, RX box and battery box have move forward for optimal weight balance.
● RadioPlate : MP10 radio plate design features a revised servo position and increased strength with 3.0mm thickness, increased from 2.5mm.
● Side guards : New side guardsBy reducing thickness and height, the newly designed side guard is 18g lighter and looks sharp as it narrows from the center of the chassis towards the rear.
● Fuel Tank : New updated fuel tank design for more durability and reliability.
● New engine mount with increased rigidity allows a more balanced flex and pitch.
● Steering Plate : Cornering speed is further increased through optimization of the Ackerman ratio. A new reversible steering plate enables eight different settings to match the specific characteristics of the racing surface your personal preferences as a racer.
● Tie Rod : The optimized Ackerman in the MP10 delivers an increase in lock-to-lock steering travel. The design of the new reinforced tie rod ends doesn’t interfere with the inside of the tire and wheel when steering is at maximum angle.
● Suspension Arms: Upper arms are now I-arm design for more neutral feel and easier maintenance.New lower arms are more durable design without any cut outs. Suspension shafts are now 4.5mm for more durability.
● SHOCK STAY : New MP10T shock tower design
● Aeration shocks with hard plated big shock case.
● SUSPENSION HOLDER : MP10 suspension holder. The rear suspension holder of the MP10 is 5mm longer than the MP9 TKI4. Additionally, the range of rear toe angle in the MP9 TKI4 could be adjusted to 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 degrees, where the MP10 loses the rarely used 2-degree setting and increases the maximum toe angle with 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5-degree settings. Increased durability and reliability is achieved with larger φ4.5mm diameter inner hinge pins compared to the φ4.0mm hinge pins on the MP9 TKI4.
● Rear Hub : High strength and precision construction of molded rear hub delivers improved controllability and better handling characteristics than the aluminum hubs.
● Sway bar ball end : Simple design features fixed-length one-piece links are easier to install and lighter.
● Specially selected brake pad material is secured with epoxy and indexed to the backing plates with two "dowel pins," similar to full-size cars. They deliver exceptional braking power, durability and consistency, especially in the heat of the most grueling endurance racing.
● Wheel nut : Serrated wheel nuts are included as standard.
● Specially selected brake pad material is secured with epoxy and indexed to the backing plates with two "dowel pins," similar to full-size cars. These are the best brakes available according to Kyosho drivers and even those of other teams who also use them. They deliver exceptional braking power, durability and consistency, especially in the heat of the most grueling endurance racing.
Kyosho MP10T Chassis Technical Data :
● Length: 575mm
● Height: ---mm
● Wheelbase: 373-378mm
● Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
● Weight: approx. 3750g
- Scale 1/8
- Readyset KIT
- Length 575mm
- Width 428mm
- Wheelbase 373 -78 mm
- Tread (F/R) 353mm
- Gear Ratio Ratio: 11.7:11
- Weight 3750gr
Required for operation :
● 2-channel R/C system (servo x 2)
● .21 Engine Mufler & Manifold
● Starting box
● Tools for body painting
● Batteries for transmitter
● Tools (phillips head screw driver large, small. Needle Nose Pliers, Scissors, Sharp Hobby Knife)